Washington
Options

Spokane Venues? :)

Can anybody provide some venue ideas around Spokane, Washington? Within an hour away would be great, because we live in a small town near Spokane. There are some pretty obvious ones that are used by most people around here, but i didn't know if anybody had any better recommendations. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

Re: Spokane Venues? :)

• Options
    aftonrae87aftonrae87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Belle Victorian Gardens in Deer Park next month....definitely worth setting up an appointment and checking out.  They provide onsite coordination so you don't need to worry about anything the day of!  they were voted best of the Knot for Spokane area 2 years (at least) in a row!

My FI and I also checked out Arbor Crest Winery in Spokane Valley....absolutely beautiful and perfect for a smaller wedding!  The Davenport Hotel in downtown is also a great indoor location with stunning decor.  Other ideas to check into our Beacon Hill, The Glover Mansion, and Manito Park.  There so many other places, but these were my top choices to check out.

Best of luck!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    My FI and I are getting married at Glover Mansion. It's intimate, gorgeous and fairly priced. We aren't bringing in many other vendors (save the photographer and florist) and we're only paying 7k. Includes the food, beverages, set up and take down, music and all the table/linen/place settings!

We had looked at the Belle Victorian Gardens but ulitmately they didn't fit our theme. They were incredibly gorgeous though!
    As for Davenport, I feel like it's just a fancy name to slap on your invites. The rooms they showed us really weren't all that to write home about.

Google some! There's a lot of choices out there.
  • Options
    I am getting married at rainbow springs ranch just outside of Deer Park. It's beautiful and only about 2,800 for the place and table and chair rentals all together. Plus the owners are super nice and helpful. They have lots of water works and beautiful lush flowers and tress. If you want classy with a touch of country and outdoors. They are perfect. Only about 30 min from Spokane.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards