Attire & Accessories Forum

Flower girl dress color to match wedding dress color

My wedding dress is diamond white.  Do I get white or ivory flower girl dresses?!  Who would have thought it would be such a tough decision!!!

Re: Flower girl dress color to match wedding dress color

• SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited February 2010
    I would think white, but Ivory wouldn't look bad either. Unless your dresses will be right next to each other in a picture, I doubt anyone will notice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Flip a coin, or just get whatever shade is most flattering for the flower girl.  Unless it's a really yellow ivory, there's very little difference.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • You could just get a color that coordinates with your bridesmaids. Your flower girl doesn't have to be a mini-bride.
  • Tho you very often see the flower girls dress being white like the brides maybe you could try a full colored dress or one with a splash of color on it because then it wouldn't really matter the color of white because everyone would only notice the splashes of color! So go for w/e makes you feel comfortable!
    A love like this doesn't happen but once in a lifetime and I'm so happy that it happened in mine. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards