It returns!!!

Did you pick our your engagement ring?

Missing our little turkey.
Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Randon Question Monday!

• edited December 2011
    Yes! We were using a ring that my grandma gave me that's been in the family since the 1940s and getting the diamonds put in a new setting. I love it because it's exactly what I wanted and has sentimental value.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes! Although I didn't think he'd get it, we had been shopping and stopped to look at rings (we had been talking about getting engaged possibly) and I fell in love with it, but had no idea he would go back and buy it! He was given his mother's diamond and used it in the setting. It's perfect :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
    Oct Angel Babies
  • edited December 2011
    Not at all.  He knew I wanted white gold and something pretty simple but I only showed him pictures of rings i liked.  He used his mother's diamond as the main diamond.  And he did perfect!

• edited December 2011

We picked it out together.

• edited December 2011
    Yes, We would look around whenever we got the chance. His mother had given him a diamond to use as the main diamond. So we chose to do a solitare ring to show the true beauty of the diamond.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Some of my favorite quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because your reality is finally better than your dreams" -Dr. Seuss
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." - Dr. Suess
  • edited December 2011

We went ring shopping and picked one out, but I figured it would be a few months before he had saved up enough to buy it.  He's not very patient and didn't want to wait so he got me one that was similar, just not as big of diamonds.  Now that we have saved, he's getting me an upgrade of the one I picked out!

Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Nope, I did not.  We went once and I said, hey, I like this one.  He went back and couldn't find it so he picked something else and I love it!
    Anniversary image
  • matt&britmatt&brit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kinda, we went and tried some on and the very first one i tried on I loved, well I went back one day to look at more and it wasnt there so I made a wish list. He ended up finding the first one I ever tried on. I did tell him what I wanted. Round diamond with little round ones around the big one and the a band with little diamonds! haha
    I love my ring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards