New York-Hudson Valley

wedding makeup and hair-what are you spending?

How much is everyone spending for makeup/hair for wedding day (with fake lashed b/c I know some artists charge more for that) seems like it is crazy expensive out there!

Re: wedding makeup and hair-what are you spending?

• Check out Hendrick Gil.  He did a 100% worth it job for my wedding, lashes included.
    I think I paid $200 for myself, then obviously less for the rest of the bridal party.  

hendrickg18@yahoo.com
  • bridaljoybridaljoy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Christine from color makeup.  Her prices are on her website.  For the bride it is $110 for airbrush includes eyelashes and less if you wanted traditional makeup.  She is really sweet and extremely talented, she was voted best of the knot a few years in a row.
    My bms paid less. 
    www.colormakeupstudio.com
  • Im paying $200 for makeup and $150 for hair. PM me for details.
  • It makes a lot more sense for my logistically to have someone come to my venue (it's a destination-ish wedding where you stay overnight friday in the mansion where you are getting married) and she charges $150 total for the hair and makeup. She's very reasonable .... Marcie Haas in Kingston, PA (but I'm getting married at Mountainview Manor, Glen Spey)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• I also used christine from color makeup studio.  I was very happy with her price (around $100) and her incredible talent.  SHe is worth checking out - good luck
  • I also got married at the Mountain View on 6/4/11. Awesome place to have a wedding. I had LaV Beauty come out. We had hair and makeup for myself and 4 others. I think it was around $1000 for all of us.
  • Try Studio Tres-Jolie.  Jessica Lauren is out of Manhasset, Long Island, but will travel to you.  She has reasonable prices and has done MANY of my friends!  Here is her website.  Her trials are half of what your wedding makeup would be, but I promise you...you WONT be disappointed!  http://studiotresjolie.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Salon 877, for hair, very well priced and Jacqueline Marie Make Up, her website is http://www.jacquelinemarie.info/index.php
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards