Georgia-Atlanta

Looking for reception venue...

Need an open venue for about 100 or less where we will be doing everything. (I am making the cake, flowers, food. Fiance is a musician so he has friends doing the entertainment.) Has anyone come across a place that will allow us to do everything? Every place I saw either included the food or cake or something. thank you.

for march 19th 2011

Re: Looking for reception venue...

• TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trolley Barn and Gala Special Events facility.  Look at my post in the thread re: "Help I'm Not Falling in Love" (or something like that) for more details on these locations.  It's a few lines below this one.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried Roswell River Landing?  It may be booked already but it's very budget friendly!
    Can't wait to marry my man! October 28, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I would try Roswell River Landing. They allow you to do everything independent of the facility. They just provide the site -- that's all. Very easygoing too. Check them out. Good luck!

~ Rebecca

www.RebeccaBunch.com
  • edited December 2011
    I am in the same position as you, our weddings are a week apart so maybe we can help each other, I have already tried Roswell and the are booked for the whole month of March. FI's mom wants to do the food her self because as they told me, it is tradition in Mexico. If you find anything else, please post it, I have been looking for about 7 months and it is very hard with work and kids to find time to go on a "venue search" as our WP said we need to do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sapphire1002Sapphire1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Mansell House in Alpharetta.
  • edited December 2011
    my venue is bullock springs manor. it is in dallas. not sure what you're looking for, exactly. check it out, though. they let you bring in all of your own vendors and it is very pretty
  • cherylatlantacherylatlanta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rhodes Hall is fairly intimate...allows outside everything.  Callanwolde and Trolly Barn (latter has a calendar online you can check). Cator Woolford Gardens.  We've decided to go one-stop shop with everything provided at one place, but I certainly admire those of you creative to do it all!
  • KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try The Solarium in decatur. The fits about 120 and they let you do everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards