New York-Hudson Valley

Limos?

I'm on the fence if I will use limos for our wedding day. We live 5 minutes from Church, and that is 10 minutes from reception. So far the quotes I have gotten are way too high. Any suggestions as well as sharing price quotes, is very mch appreciated!
~ES~

Re: Limos?

• I am in the same boat, we are within 5 minutes of everywhere we need to get to, I feel like its a waste to spend money on such a short drive! and most places have a "minimum of 3 hours" pricing! Was thinking about trying to rent 2 nice cars and just have a family member drive us in them.
  • same here! would love to know what you girls decide to do. everything I see is quotes of $1800+ which seems like such a waste for a 5 min car ride...
  • What about renting an SUV and have a friend be your "driver".  Maybe you can work it out with the rental car place that you can have a white one or black or whatever color you want.  That would be way cheaper than renting a limo!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_limos-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:245c12f1-1250-45da-9763-bee6c030e632Post:3597862e-2bcf-41d4-9fc7-b2c7b71d19e1">Re: Limos?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am in the same boat, we are within 5 minutes of everywhere we need to get to, I feel like its a waste to spend money on such a short drive! and most places have a "minimum of 3 hours" pricing! Was thinking about trying to rent 2 nice cars and just have a family member drive us in them.
    Posted by beachsun393[/QUOTE]

I wanted to do this, but didn't and got a limo insxtead.  Would have been awesome to arrive and depart in an awesome 57 Chevy (I've wwanted one since they had a Barbie version back when I was 5...lol)
  • If you are only 10 min. away, I will not bother but just in case, I am using Limos of New York, they are amazing and their prices are very reasonable.
    abc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards