New Jersey

N. Jersey Bridal Shower Locations

Hi Ladies,
I'm looking for a place for my bridal shower in North Jersey (preferably Bergen County).  I estimate around 50 to 60 people showing.  My mom wants it to be a sit-down lunch,  and I don't mind that.  The only thing is I've only seen buffet style menus so far.  Also, we are trying to keep the budget at $50 a head (without drinks). 

Thanks! And Happy New Year!

Re: N. Jersey Bridal Shower Locations

• dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i don't know how much per person my shower was, but it was at rivara's in fair lawn, and it was sit down
    also, que pasta in saddle brook is great (altho, the one i went to there was a buffet, but i'm not sure what other options they have)
    and there is also the trackside grill in fair lawn, pretty sure that was sit down.....
    oh and there's timber's in oakland, we had a shower for my sister there, i think that was buffet too, but not sure if they have a sit down option....

that's all i can think of off the top of my head....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If you would be willing to look up in Orange County, I've been to several showers at The Savory Grill in Highland Mills. The food and service were always very good, and the prices are quite reasonable (about $18pp for lunch, $25pp for dinner - appetizer, entree, dessert and soda & coffee). http://www.savorygrill.net/Savory_menus.html
  • yankees320yankees320 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My shower was at The Greenhouse Cafe in Wayne.  We did a buffet ($19.95 pp)but they do have the option for sit-down lunches as well.  Food was good as well!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to a shower at Michael's Riverside in Lyndhurst and we had our engagement party at Roma's in North Arlington, both sit down.  Typical Italian type lunch and the food is really good.

Portobello's in Oakland is another one but you have to carry all the gifts down the stairs which is a pain but the food is awesome. I've been to the Timbers as well it was a brunch buffett but the food was really good, I'm not sure what other options they have.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I know Macalauso's on Rt 17 has shower packages; not sure what they run but great food, nice atmosphere for a shower!
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, and though it's not Bergen, it's not far  (from Lyndhurst/Rutherford area, Rt. 3)... The Brownstone (don't be scared of the PAterson address!) where I was married, has an all-glass "Conservatory" that fits 50-60 people perfecty & would be nice for a shower.

I think their packages for showers are $30-ish, plus tax/tip & you could arrange open bar or whatever you're planning to keep within budget.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kelly123TimKelly123Tim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mine was at the village grille in waldwick. the food was great and the dining room had 2 levels.  so i was 3 steps higher from the first level and everyone saw the present display and the opening part.

biaggio's in paramus does nice parties as well.
  • DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well it's not Bergen County, but I had mine at Bella Napoli in Bloomfield.  The food there is awesome.  Everyone loved it.   We did a buffet but I'm sure you can do a sit down as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards