Snarky Brides

Re: Thought I would share

• Sorry not funny anyway.

And then "rape house" at the beginning? extremely offensive.
  • I didn't notice the rape house thing. I thought it was funny because it is so true about what I'll be seeing tonight downtown. And I'll be one of them, in dress anyway. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_thought-would-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f8883c4b-f907-413b-96bd-af3a9708b0bcPost:1a4ab050-9d7f-43ed-b916-b5b4641f64e5">Re: Thought I would share</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't watched the video. :) Hi kayla,  I've noticed you posting lately. Tell me about yourself!
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

Hey. Well what would you like to know? Ha

I live in MN.
    I have been married for a little over a year.
    We have a 2 year old son.

I am not good at this game.
  • Where did you get married?
    Did either of you smash cake on eachother's faces?
    What are you going to be for Halloween?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_thought-would-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f8883c4b-f907-413b-96bd-af3a9708b0bcPost:c6880446-5ed5-4e3d-88c1-c2ffd6f3e46b">Re: Thought I would share</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where did you get married? Did either of you smash cake on eachother's faces? What are you going to be for Halloween?
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

We got married on a boat on the Minnesota River in St. Paul, MN.

We did not smash cake. In fact there are a couple pictures right before we fed each other where you can tell I am warning him he better not smash it all over me.

I am either going to be Alice in Wonderland or Little Red Riding Hood.
  • I smiled and threatened my H as well. No way he was messing up my makeup. Screw that.

Are you taking the little one trick-or-treating?

Do you have a zombie attack plan?

• Exactly.

We are taking DS trick-or-treating. There is also an event at our zoo that we are going to. We have to go and get his costume tonight, I think he is going to be a garden gnome.

After the zombie poll from yesterday I do not have a plan yet but I am definitely more prepared. I plan to stock up on food and water. I will also let H know to have all his weapons locked and loaded.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards