November 2012 Weddings
Options

Cake Pops!?!

Okay so as of yesterday I've decided that *think* I'm going to go with an earlier time for my wedding something like a ceremony starting at 12-1 instead of 3-4. If I do go with this which I'm almost certain I am, I am going to have a deli cater it. And I had a thought driving to work, instead of cup cakes what about cake pops?

Do you ladies think it would be weird to do cakepops for the guests instead of cupcakes?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cake Pops!?!

• Options
    I personally would prefer cupcakes, but I don't think it would be weird to have cake pops.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I prefer cupcakes too...but cake pops are all the rage these days, so I don't think they would be weird or unacceptable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bbyprincesssbbyprincesss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, well then I might just stick with cupcakes if thats what people prefer, or maybe just do both :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd prefer a cupcake as well, but if you wanted to incorporate both, why not use the cake pops as your place card holder? You could attach a card with the person's name and table number to it
  • Options
    Well ill be different, I think its an awesome idea! I have thought about doing those for part of the wedding favor or party of the center peices just not sure yet. They are great for the kids and they are fun! They have come up with crazy ways to decorative them and could find ways to match your theme! I would love to see what ideas you have for them. It's different from the norm of the cupcake and that's another thing i love about them! Let me know what you decide I would love to swap ideas with you!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_cake-pops?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:4954660a-2935-4eef-8095-c3a68c7b6353Post:d826cc9d-614f-44e9-95a0-9824969671ce">Re: Cake Pops!?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd prefer a cupcake as well, but if you wanted to incorporate both, why not use the cake pops as your place card holder? You could attach a card with the person's name and table number to it
    Posted by ohsoashley[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Well I'm not doing a seating arrangement, but I could tie it into the place setting!!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_cake-pops?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:4954660a-2935-4eef-8095-c3a68c7b6353Post:fb78e621-03b9-41c5-8d0c-2dc7063aabc0">Re: Cake Pops!?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well ill be different, I think its an awesome idea! I have thought about doing those for part of the wedding favor or party of the center pieces just not sure yet. They are great for the kids and they are fun! They have come up with crazy ways to decorative them and could find ways to match your theme! I would love to see what ideas you have for them. It's different from the norm of the cupcakes and that's another thing i love about them! Let me know what you decide I would love to swap ideas with you!
    Posted by steph8289[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I definitely will!!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're planning on doing cakepops at our reception as part of our dessert table and we're having an earlier wedding/brunch reception. I'm a little partial but I think it's a great idea! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards