Georgia-Atlanta

Barn Wedding Venue in North Georgia

Looking for a barn wedding venue near cleveland, dahlonega, dawson etc. area. 

Please dont suggest ones that are popular on google, already have those in mind. haha  Just looking for some that may not be as advertised and may not have a website.

Thanks!

Re: Barn Wedding Venue in North Georgia

• I'm listening in because I've been looking for this type of venue too!
  • Try  http://www.whiteoaksbarn.com/ It's a brand new venue being built to open in May. There is a more information request page. They are still working out the packages and pricing, but it is a beauiful location and great family! 
  • edited January 2012
    Chukkar Farm in Alpharetta - http://www.chukkarfarm.com

We would have had our wedding and reception there had we known about it.

Cottrell Ranch in Dahlonega - http://cottrellranch.com/

They're open for 2012 weddings.  This would have been our first choice, but they didn't do weddings in 2011. You will have to contact them about weddings though as their website still hasn't been updated and says 'weddings are on hold until 2012."  It is BEAUTIFUL property, and there is a barn for a reception, etc.

I think there's another one called "Neverland Farm" or something on the White County/Lumpkin County line. 

We got married in Dahlonega in 2011, and I have to say if you haven't found a florist, go with Cleveland Florist.  She is AMAZING, and her prices are phenomenal!
  • Try Densmore Farms in Cleveland Ga. My best frieng got married there this past October and it was a beautiful wedding. It is a great price and they do not require you to have a licensed caterer either which saved a TON of money on food. 

Hope this helps!
  • We are getting married at Peach Brandy Cottage in Dawsonville. They have a big Barn that has been converted into a Reception Hall, and a lake with a gazebo for outside ceremonies. They do have a website, and a page on Facebook, so you may have already checked them out.

Good luck with your search.
  • Variety Works is a new venue in an historic buillding located in downtown Madison, Georgia, adjacent to the James Madison Inn.  It is newly renovated, in fact, our first wedding is March 17, 2012.  The building will accomodate up to 200 guests on two levels.  It is styled like a pole barn inside, two stories open to rustic old wooden beams, then two "lofts" on either side overlooking the lower area.  The building is heated and air conditioned and features new bathrooms. 
    Would you like to see pictures or get more information?  We will have pictures on our new website on Monday, March 19th.  Please email me at debbie@varietyworks.net or call me at 770-262-1177.
  • I had my wedding and reception at  McGuire's Millrace Farm this past Septemer. Its a little less than 2 hours north of Atlanta. Complete southern hospitality on a 100 acre farm with a 6,600 square foot barn. Several wedding sites and historical buildings.  Pond with a bridge, field full of hay bails, romantic row of river birches. Their food is great!!  LOTS of great places to take pictures too! They are on facebook and have a website. Best of luck! :)

www.mcguiresmillracefarm.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards