Michigan-Detroit

Re: Tons for Sale!

• ilovetobinilovetobin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude but why are your items priced so high?  Normally us knoties try to help each other out, not sell items for over twice what you can buy them for in the store.  I can tell you purchased several of your items from Ikea and if you go on ikea.com you can compare the prices.

Ikea sells the bud vases for $0.79 each and you have them listed at $2 each.
    Ikea sells the clear vases for $1.99 each and you have them listed at $5 each.
    Ikea sells the silver planters for $2.99 and you have them listed at $4 each.
    Ikea sells the tealight/taper holders for $0.49 each and you have them listed at $1 each of $50 for 60ish of them.

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Now it is very possible that this was an honest mistake (maybe the knottie didn't actually purchase the items herself or just simply didn't remember how much she paid for them), it is a good reminder for everyone to do their research before purchasing.

Also, OP our "for sale" day is on Wednesdays.  We have a designated thread for people selling their items and we ask that posters respect this.  In the future, please post in the designated thread so that we don't clutter our board with for sale posts.
  • edited December 2011
    I purchased those items from a Detroit Knottie for more than that...

Thanks ladies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards