DC
Options

I need African Print Table runners

My wedding has an African Chic theme and I desperately need African Print table runners and I can not find them on the web. I have 10 + tables so getting them made is costly!!!!  I'm in the DMV so if you know where I can purchase them I would appreciate it !!! I am also willing to order them off line if someone has a site!!! THANKS

Re: I need African Print Table runners

• Options
    mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried www.goldcoastafrica.com? They have had table runners in the past, as well as napkins, dishes and serving pieces. 
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure how crafty you are, but have you thought about going to the fabric store and making them yourself?  G Street Fabrics have multiple locations in the area and usually have a pretty wide variety of fabrics.  They would be pretty easy to make if you have a sewing machine - just four seams on each one.
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend you go to G Street Fabrics.  They have a wide variety of African prints.  Do you have a friend that is handy with a sewing machine?  Table runners are easy to make.  Go for it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine has a Afrocentric interior decorating business. Her website is http://amaniathome.com/ and her email address is amaniathome@gmail.com. She is based her in the DC area. Even if you bought the fabric yourself, I'm sure she could sew them together for you. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards