Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: Friday Confessions

• mandy122782mandy122782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only reason I am happy to go to my FI's co-worker's wedding today is so I can get ideas for my own wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    I may have to go MIA at work for the next three hours so I dont explode on someone.

I plan to do a lot of damage to my skin this weekend by baking in the sun :)

I ate a soft pretzel for breakfast this morning.  Boo carbs!
  • kmsand84kmsand84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sun damage here too :-/...going to the beach and trying to get tan so I will look good in my wedding. I promise no more tanning after the wedding ;-)!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I need a pedicure in the worst way, gross! (not a very fun confession)

I confess that I will go to sonic today for corn dogs and tots! yum!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that by no fault of my own, I did not pay for a bag of popcorn at the market last night.  Things like this stick with me, because I believe in karma.  I left my coupons for the next person as penance and will consider the popcorn a birthday gift from Giant.

I also confess that Popcorn, Indiana Kettlecorn is the BOMB.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    <3 kettle corn.   

I believe in karma too.. the coupons probably did the trick ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Ooodsie, I definitely recommend Popcorn, Indiana.  It comes in a big, red bag in the healthy section.  They even have single-serving bags that come in an 8-pack.  Low cal and very delicious!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I just noticed the hem of my right pant leg fell out...so I just used a stapler to keep it up.

I will also be causing some skin damage this weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    LOL Nicole!
  • edited December 2011
    Nicole, I've done that to my pants too!  I usually notice right after I get in the building.
  • edited December 2011
    haha, I've used paperclips before, the large kind.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm short so if I don't wear heels I usually walk on my pants so I thought nothing of it until I realized I was only stepping on one leg!
  • RobotCakeRobotCake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tjat is too funny! I've had the same problem with my pants before, except I didn't have a stapler and had to use Scotch tape to hold the hem!  Pants just don't seem to be made very well :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards