Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Wednesday afternoon

Hey there ladies!
How's everyone doing? I'm having trouble focusing because my important projects are done and I've hit my productivity wall for the day :-p 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wednesday afternoon

• Options
    Hey hey! Made more progress at work today!!  So happy it's 15 min to 5pm though, I can't wait to go home and move on to the next task of tidying up!  I must be nesting right now b/c I am loving cleaning and organizing, haha!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Haha Nicole have fun nesting :) Kate I am with you I have another half hour of work left before I leave to work out and I just want to sit here and do nothing until 530! Pretty sure I picked the bouquet I want now I just waiting for the wedding coordinator to tell me if it is included or costs extra and how much so we shall see.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Nicole,  I wish I could be at the nesting phase :-p For now, crap just gets moved to the other side of the room... then moved back when I need access to where I put it haha. 

Meg, that's exciting about your bouquet! I'm STILL trying to decide between ordering silk/real touch flowers or splurging on real ones. Do you have a photo of what you chose??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I want pics of your bouquet! lol!!

Thanks ladies!  I can't wait to get to the real fun stuff, buying art/photo frames to hang on our walls and the like :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards