Destination Weddings Discussions

Opinions on Tumblers for BM's

Hey ladies! 

So for my bridesmaids I have gotten each of them a personalized tote bag.  To go inside I bought the shoes they are wearing for the wedding.  I plan on getting tank tops and putting "Team Bride" on them and I also wanted to do a water bottle and possibly sunglasses.

Anyways, I get emails from Zulily and one of todays deals is for Tumblers.  They are super cute and come with straws.  So I thought maybe I would do these instead since they are 40% off and are $34.99 for a set of 6 which is how many I need. 

Now I can't decide a pattern.  I have 3 I like. 

The first one I feel is the most fitting because it is tropical looking and has pink.  However, I know that one of my BM's (my sister) is not very keen on pink and probably wouldn't use it. So I also like the other two, but they don't really match my colors or theme.  Does that matter?  Three goes a bit more, but again I have the same problem with the pink....  Which one would you ladies do?

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website

Re: Opinions on Tumblers for BM's

• jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I don't think they all necessarily need to have the same one. Maybe you can mix it up and buy different ones for each BM or do 2 of each kind etc.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_opinions-on-tumblers-for-bms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:e0e5c015-844a-43a6-a09f-3c2971305055Post:339de683-443e-45cd-be76-c3ceb63b02e4">Re: Opinions on Tumblers for BM's</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think they all necessarily need to have the same one. Maybe you can mix it up and buy different ones for each BM or do 2 of each kind etc.
    Posted by jtoly[/QUOTE]

I thought about that but these ones only come in a set of 6 and it is all the same since it is a deal they are doing.  So they all have to have the same one.

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • I think the first or second one. I feel like the pink is really dominant in the last one, whereas in the first, it is just there to add to the brightness and tropical feel of the cup. I do not think that it necessarily has to match the theme of the wedding. If your sis is the only one that may have a problem, you could just stick with the second one if it doesnt bother you.

Have you tried looking at Walmart for these. I know they sell them, I am just not sure of the price. That way you could mix them up, and probably save a little money too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Of course they come in a set of 6! Why wouldn't they make it easy lol
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • I like number 1.  Very tropical.  I hate pink too, and there's not a lot there.  I'd use it

• I like the #2 one since it has teal ;) haha But I like the first one too and I'm not a fan of pick either.  I think it's a great idea; I just bought myself a plain one today and now I have cup envy =(

DW Siggy Challenge: Table Numbers-Jimmy Buffet Songs
    imageAnniversary Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Ohhh I like that blue one !
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards