September 2012 Weddings

Check and check!

Two checks today, one big and one small. First of all, I booked our photographer, which I'm SUPER excited about. Our date was the last one he had open in September so we definitely got lucky! Now I'm brainstorming where to do our engagement session (which comes with our package). I'm thinking we should do it in Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia. Not only does it have beautiful historic townhouses and a view of the river, but it is also the site of our first date! I'm hoping the cute, old-fashioned ice cream shop we went to will allow us to take some photos inside.

My other check is much smaller, but I'm excited nonetheless. I bought a hanger for my dress from Etsy and I can't wait until it gets here! It looks like this (but will obviously have our two names...)
Follow Me on Pinterest
PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Check and check!

• Awesome, congrats! I like the idea of doing your e-pics there, especially because of the significance it holds for you.
    Anniversary
  • that's super! it's not the size of the check that matters LOL
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I love Old Town!  Last time I was in DC visiting my MOH she brought me there for happy hour...so much fun!  Such a cute little place...  Pics will be awesome!
  • smartlyprettysmartlypretty member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Great job!!! I see you live in nj! I'm not sure how far you are from philly but we took our e pics at the art museum. It was so much fun and we got some awesome pictures. It's also where FI proposed so it was extra special for me. Love park is also really nice.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards