Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Fiance is a really picky eater.

My fiance is very set in what he eats. He knows the few foods he likes and doesn't like trying anything else. His favorites are bacon bqq burgers, chicken fingers, pizza, and fries. I, on the other hand, can't eat gluten or nuts, so we're pretty limited. I'd like to have a mashed potato bar but I have no clue what else to have. Anyone have any suggestions?
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Fiance is a really picky eater.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_fianc-really-picky-eater?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:23Discussion:85927a91-f2e6-4209-a455-37d5fd353057Post:673428a1-3533-487e-ac61-b65bb4b2fd63">Fiance is a really picky eater.</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance is very set in what he eats. He knows the few foods he likes and doesn't like trying anything else. His favorites are bacon bqq burgers, chicken fingers, pizza, and fries. I, on the other hand, can't eat gluten or nuts, so we're pretty limited. I'd like to have a mashed potato bar but I have no clue what else to have. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Posted by kaitmarie6[/QUOTE]

Can he branch out a little bit? Bacon barbecue burgers could switch to steak or to pulled pork, chicken fingers could be fried chicken or another crispy chicken dish, pizza may mean he likes Italian (pasta).
    Anniversary
  • My fiance is a very picky eater too.  We sat down with our caterer and discussed food likes/dislikes and the caterer is going to do a table of food unique to our city, Pittsburgh, and will include things like chicken wings, special sandwhiches, pierogies, and pigs in a blanket. There will be another serving station with more "real food" but I know the Pittsburgh food will keep fiance happy.
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards