March 2012 Weddings
Options

Ahh Saturday!

Saturday is the big day! And I can't wait! I have to work today and tomorrow and I don't think I'm going to be much use at work. I went and checked out The reception hall yesterday and it's perfect! Everything just went together great there!! I also finialised everything for the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. So, that being said I think I finally have everything done and PAID!!!!!! That is such a huge wright off my shoulders!! Is anyone doing anything this week to keep calm or keep yourself busy so you don't go crazy with excitement???
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ahh Saturday!

• Options
    I'm going crazy I can't wait for Friday to get here. Tomorrow is my last day of work and I'm completely useless lol. I wish there was something I could do to keep myself busy & relaxed but nothing works all I can think about is Friday!!! I'm soooo excited!!   
  • Options
    I still have 11 days and I'm completely useless at work already!!! I feel like there is still so much to do!  Enjoy it!! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yeah, I have 11 days but I keep doing wedding stuff at work. I'm only working through next Tuesday though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm pretty useless at work this week, too. I teach through Thursday with stuff planned every evening to get done so I don't stress out too much on Friday. I just keep thinking about pulling everything off since we are DIYing everything. I haver no idea how long it's going to take to decorate the church & reception site because it's just me & FI. What will be, will be!
  • Options
    I'm off work already and am a bit useless.  I know that I probably have other things to do but I keep forgetting.  And we haven't even packed for the honeymoon yet.

I'm picking my mom up from the airport in about two hours and so maybe between the two of us we can remember everything we need to do!!!

• Options
    I also work today and tomorrow only. I have a small list of things to do, but most will have to wait til Thursday or Friday because they're things like putting together ceremony flowers for decoration. We do still have to pack for the honeymoon. I just made a huge list of what needs to go where for the reception and packed everything up to give to the wedding planner. For the last few weeks, I've had to make myself stop doing anything wedding related at least half an hour before bed. No real relaxation plans though!
  • Options
    I'm off Thursday and Friday this week too.  Cleaning the house Thursday for rehearsal and dinner.  Friday is chill day.  Massage, out for lunch, and I REALLY would like to go see Hunger Games.  At this point we have our marriage license so whatever isn't done isn't done and I could care less. 
    Enjoy ladies!
  • Options
    Im getting Married on Saturday too. My bridal prep includes relaxing and watching the hunger games on Friday Morning. Would have gone at midnight but i figured I needed my sleep.  Im so nervous and excited but I have done all I can, now i can only hope everything works out nicely.  

Enjoy our wedding day everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards