California-Los Angeles

Cylinder Vases

Hey ladies! I'm trying to price out some cylinder vases (whether to buy or rent) for my centerpieces. Does anyone know of any good places that are selling them cheap? Or did you rent yours somewhere for a good price?

Let me know!

Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Cylinder Vases

• edited December 2011
    We got our vases at the Flower District in LA.  They had just what we needed at a great price.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ShabyKittyShabyKitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much each if you don't mind me asking? I'm going there this weekened and I was hoping to get a good estimate of how much I would be spending.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    You should try the dollar  tree too. They have a website Dollartree.com Thats were im going to order mine :)
  • edited December 2011
    They have a wide variety of prices.  We found one place that is right outside the main building, that gives a discount if you buy 12 or more.  We selected a variety a couple of nicer one (a little under $5) and some more inexpensive ones (just under $3 before quantity discount)
    I think it really depends on what you're looking for.  I believe the store we went to was Shibata.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got some hurricane glasses at World Market for pretty cheap.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • fets17fets17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what size you are looking for but I purchased mine, large ones for cymbidium orchids, at TJ maxx and marshalls for $7 each. Then I was able to resell them for $6 each, not bad if you ask me! HTH
  • edited December 2011
    what size and how many?  i think i still have the ones from my wedding- i have to look.  i'd be willing to sell them for cheap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards