Getting in Shape

weight watcher?

hi,
i was wondering if anyone has used weight watchers and if it worked well? im trying to lose 20 to 30 pounds by december and am finding it hard to stay on a healthy plan...i love sweet stuff lol.  any tips or onfo would be great :)
thanks
Married 5/15/2011 TTC #1 Since June 2012 BFP#1 1/23/13 MC @7weeks

Re: weight watcher?

• I just started WW on August 30th.  I want to lose a size and about 10-15 lbs.  So far I have lost 8,9 lbs, however the first week after I started I was on a week long vacation, so a lot of it may have been water weight.   Regardless, I like that its more of a lifestyle than a diet and you can eat whatever you want in moderation.  However, I am new so what do I know. Good luck!
  • Hello! There are plenty of WW girls on here, just not many of them post on the weekends. I have been on WW since last September. I had great success for my wedding. I've lost about 53 lbs now, and that's about a pound a week in the last year. I highly recommend this program. It's fantastic.
  • thats awesome! thanks so much :) i told my self if i still wasnt losing i would join by the middle of october. thanks for the info ladies :)
    Married 5/15/2011 TTC #1 Since June 2012 BFP#1 1/23/13 MC @7weeks
  • Hi there!!

I've been doing a combination of WW and Sparkpeople and have lost 38 pounds in 5 months! It works great - just have to stay to it!! :-)

204 image Ready to party with us!
    84 image Will be Dancing the night away!
    20 image Won't be having any fun
    100 image Got Lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used it starting in January of last year and stopped it a few months ago, but it WORKS.  I lost 25 pounds, it's slow weight loss, but it's the right approach. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards