Ohio-Northeast
Options

Venue help East Liverpool/Lisbon are

I am newly engaged and just started planning.  My fiance and I are set on getting married in my church in East Liverpool.  We are looking for a venue that will work for both of our families.  I have relatives coming in from Cleveland and Canton/Akron while he and his family are from Pittsburgh.  We are looking for something fun and unique for a July summer wedding.  Any help is much appreciated!

Re: Venue help East Liverpool/Lisbon are

• Options
    It's Columbiana but there is a golf course on Rt 7 that seems to host a lot of weddings (my dr's office, Prima, is right by there). Salem Country Club?

It would be a little more primitive but there might be something near/in Beaver Creek state park. I live in the area but am not getting married here.

Congrats and good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Options
    Oh, smaller, non-alcoholic wedding would be very nice at Salem Community Center. My work does parties there and it's very lovely. Or something right on the river in E. Liverpool or Wellsville?

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Options
    Thank you for your help I will have to check some of those out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards