Flowers

What Color Flowers?

I'm not yet engaged, but I already have my wedding dress. The color theme will be a marine blue and a cornflower blue (to go with a dark and baby blue theme). What color should the bouquets be for the girls or what colors should I incorporate?

Re: What Color Flowers?

• twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you're jumping the gun a bit here. Worry about bouquet colors after you're engaged and have a bridal party.

**i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I strongly suggest getting engaged, setting a wedding date, picking the venue, picking the BMs (no more than 8 months out), officially picking colors, pick BM dresses, and then flowers. I say this because you may set a date and not be able to get your dream venue, you may decide on a different style or venue and your current colors don't work, you may just have a change of heart about all your current decisions. Things can change in an instant. Wait until you see venues, dresses, etc. before deciding this.

Are you even close to being engaged or still single and planning? It seems like you are taking all the fun out of planning by doing it without even being engaged.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Don't you want some input from your man on this too?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards