Illinois-Southern Illinois
Options

Bridal shower locations Spfld, IL?

Hello!

I live in St. Louis but am planning my sisters bridal shower for Springfield, IL.  Does anyone have any suggestions for locations for the shower??  I tried Caitie Girls but they are closed on the date we need.  Other than having it at a family members home, I haven't really had much luck.  All suggestions are welcome! 

Thanks and good luck with your wedding planning!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Bridal shower locations Spfld, IL?

• Options
    edited December 2011

Is there a specific type of food that you want to have? LakePointe Grill has a private room where I have attended birthday parties before.  The food is good.

The company I work for has space that they rent.  It is located downtown.  217-753-1190 ask to speak to Vicki.  The company has a cafe so they can cater but they might also let you bring in your own food.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    there's a lot of boat clubs that do renting.

image Our 6 year old hugging daddy after she jumped of the swing...later finding out she broke her arm....
  • Options
    flower_divaflower_diva member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Inn at 835,vista rooms at the Springfield Hilton, Incredibly delicious,Bella Melano,Sringfield Yacht club, Mariaha"s,

Inn at 835 is a really cool space and a bed and Breakfast if out of town guests need a place to stay...Vista rooms have a wonderful viewm from the 34th floor,Inc Del, is in an old victoian house..european atmosphere and desserts ,Bella Melano has a room you can rent and it authentic Italian food,Yacht club is a nice airy space looks out over the lake,great atmosphere and Mariaha's has a very nice room upstairs from the restaurant.

hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards