Tennessee
Options

Nashville Area Wedding Photographer?

Does anyone have suggestions for fabulous wedding photographers in the Nashville area?  Our wedding is actually going to be in Franklin (just south of Nashville).

Thanks for any thoughts/tips/advice!

Sincerely,
Julie

Re: Nashville Area Wedding Photographer?

• Options
    medsw610medsw610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chris and Adrienne Scott!  They just did our wedding in April and are AMAZING!
  • Options
    seross82seross82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married next April and just booked Betsy Limbaugh. Some friends just got their engagement photos done with her and they are BEAUTIFUL. Plus, she's got GREAT prices. We are so excited to have her photograph our big day!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shane Irwin just shot my brother's wedding 2 weeks ago and what I've seen thus far (blog & their e-picts) was amazing! 

Good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much!
  • Options
    bucgirl87bucgirl87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paul Rowland...he is such a great guy as a person and a talented photographer. My fiance and I won a contest though him and get 100% free photography for our engagement and wedding day and he treat us just like we were paying full price! A bonus is that photography is not his full-time job so he can afford to price his services less expensively...less than 2000 for wedding day coverage!
  • Options
    rooski1rooski1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in August and am using Dove Wedding Photography!  Their offices are in downtown Nashville. Get on their website and take a look at the pics! They are just simply FABULOUS!! I am using Erin Lee from Dove!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are based in Memphis, but travel to surround cities.  All of our pre-designed packages include a CD with all wedding day images and start at $850.

If you're intersted in finding out more info, just send us an email!  twiceaschic@gmail.com

You can see our work at:
    http://twiceaschicwp.blogspot.com
    http://twiceaschic.smugmug.com

You can also track us down on Facebook, just search for "Twice as Chic Wedding Photography"

We're doing an engagement session giveaway right now!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're also using betsy limbaugh. i love her work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Myrick Studios.  I love his work.
  • Options
    manelmsmanelms member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding...

If you are looking for a reasonably priced photographer in the Nashville area...please check out my website....

ashlynnelmsphotography.smugmug.com

I would love an opportunity to work with you and your fiance...

again....Congratulations!!!!

Ashlyn Nelms

manelms@comcast.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards