Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Sesuit Harbor Cafe wedding spot

Just had to share with other brides and grooms who are looking for a beachy wedding - the Sesuit Harbor Cafe in Dennis MA was a dream come true for us. I was a barefoot bride all day long!  We had our ceremony in the sand facing the water and our big white reception tent 15 feet away. The Harbor Cafe is a take out resturant right in the harbor surrounded by boats, docks, seagulls and tons of authentic Cape Cod flare. The cafe made all of our food (lobsters & steak) and desserts- delicious! I cant say enough GREAT things about the owners of the resturant. Everything about this spot was picture perfect. The beach ceremony was just what we wanted and our guests enjoyed the relaxed vibe as well. Details such as baskets of flipflops and sunglasses place cards were unique touches that enhanced our wedding location- Like I said- AMAZING DAY! The cafe is not advertised as a wedding venue but the opportunity for one is possible! Go check out the cafe, have an awesome lobster roll and talk to the owners about your big day!

Re: Sesuit Harbor Cafe wedding spot

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards