Georgia-Savannah
Options

Engagement Pics Locations?

Hi All!
Does anyone have any good ideas as to where to take engagment pics in Savannah?  We're having our destination wedding there in January 2011, but we're making a special trip out to do engagement pics the last week in October.  We're looking for the best Savannah-ish locations! Suggestions please, and thanks!

Re: Engagement Pics Locations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want Savannah-ish places, River Street and Forsyth Park are by far the best places. You can check out Wormsloe park and Tybee beach as well. There are lots of really unique places all over! My fiance and I are taking some of our photos at the Roundhouse Railroad Museum. So cool!
  • Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    River St is a great place.  I love the alleys and stair cases for pics.  Wormsloe is probably my favorite place in Savannah for pics.  You should also check out Jones Street.  There are some great stairs and gates you can use as backdrops. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We second the recommendation for Forsyth Park.  We love shooting there.  If you travel down the art college, there are some neat little side streets as well!  All the best.  KMD Creations wedding photography.
    www.kmdcreations.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards