New York-Long Island

Venetian Yacht club reviews

Can anyone provide feedback on their food?  Is it just ok or really good? Any negatives, positives/highlights recommendations would be appreciated. ONline reviews are really good but I would like to hear firsthand unbiased opinion.

Re: Venetian Yacht club reviews

• edited December 2011
    I got married there this past summer!  The food was AMAZING.  AMAZING.  So much of it.  We had NO complaints.  Their bridal attendants were SO attentive.  I can't stop saying good things about them.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • sweetbaby718sweetbaby718 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your response. Can you tell me what the pp was? Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    It changes for time of year and day of the week.  I was married in July.  For a Friday or Sunday, it would have been $105/pp.  We were married on a Saturday night, and paid $115/pp.  BEFORE tax.  I would call them to get their current quotes.  If they don't want to give it out over the phone, just be insistent that you need a price point or you won't come in for an appointment, because if it's out of your range then you don't want to waste your time.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there the end of April and when we went in for our food tasting it was AMAZING! I've spoken to people who have had their weddings there and they said there is a ton of food. I have nothing but positive things to say about the staff, especially the banquet manager I've been dealing with. I'm planning my wedding from across the country and everyone has been so helpful and nothing but nice. If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me :)
  • Worst attendats!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards