Flowers

Costco flowers?

Does anyone have any feedback about flowers from Costco? I'm interested in their bouquet/corsage/bouts packages, not bulk flowers. I've heard good things about the quality and customer service from Sams, but they don't have packages that interest me.
TIA!

Re: Costco flowers?

• I ordered the 20 piece white rose wedding package for my wedding back in August 2011. The quality was outstanding, the bouquets placed in water after the wedding lasted at least 2 weeks.

They will also customize your order and swap out centerpieces for bouquets if you need more (or less) bouquets. I think the standard package had 3 BM bouquets, but I needed 4, so they made one of the centerpieces a bouquet. They won't alter the bouts/corsages number though, because the box they ship in has the exact number of openings to keep everything fresh and unbroken.

You need to order them a minimum of 30 days beforehand, and schedule delivery for 3 days before the wedding, when someone will be home. I had purchased square vases about 4 inches tall to put the bouquets in, and the bouts and corsages came in small glass tubes, which I stood up in coffee cups and placed in the fridge. Everything was absolutely gorgeous on the day of the wedding.

I will also say that if you change your mind about bulk flowers, our local Costco store has a real florist who makes up the floral packages for the kiosk in their store. I got her name and number from the customer service desk and ordered bulk flowers directly from her (she can access what's on their website in the bulk flower category, plus possibly other things). I called her about 2 weeks before the wedding and ordered 96 long stemmed white vendella roses, 80 stems of white asiatic lillies and 2 large bunches of baby's breath, all for $173. I picked them up 3 days before the wedding and they were lovely and also held up for well over a week after the wedding. You can check your local store to see if they do the same thing. She told me she does about 18 weddings a week in the summer.

Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards