Maryland-Baltimore
Options

My 1st Bridal Appt.

So i had my first bridal appointment today!!!!! Tried on 5 different dresses. Of course to start off they didnt have a strapless bra in my size so that kinda sucked! I was all about the dresses with color until i tried them on. I just didnt like them! My mom went with me and she liked this one that had platinum color on it but i didnt like that one all that much. I tried on a few others i didnt like either. Then my associate i was working with brought this one that had a lace jacket with it. I didnt think i was going to like it cuz of the jacket. And i was right. Until i took the jacket off. Then i fell in love with just the dress! It is simple yet soooo beautiful. I loved the way it looked, the way it felt. Everything!! After that one i tried another on and i just couldnt stop thinking about the other one. I still wasnt sure if it was the one or not.  So after i finished trying them on we were in the room taking my measurements and i just couldnt stop starring at the dress. She asked if it was the one i wanted and i just couldnt say no!! Guess that means that it is The one!!! So i put my down payment on it today and now i get to wait for it to come in!! WOOHOO
KStar Design.com
Fluffy
***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
**GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**

Re: My 1st Bridal Appt.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards