Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

~~~Brandi~~~

Your TTC ticker through me for a min.  I was like "she's pregnant?!?!!?"  HAHA!

We will be right behind you guys.  I have a dr appt first week in July and then I think Aug will be our month to start.  

Re: ~~~Brandi~~~

• Options
    Too funny. And my mom asked me the same thing yesterday! I literally just took my last birth control pill Monday. Right now we're just letting things happen according to plan. If fall arrives and we're still not pregnant I'll start charting, etc. But for now we aren't. I go to the doctor next week just to get the "All Clear". I'm excited to know someone on the same path though!!!
  • Options
    That is very exciting.  I took my last pill on Sat.  July was the earliest I could get an appt.  I have to go anyway and then I'll talk to her about what happens next.  It was funny Matt was like this is crap I get married and now I have to use condoms. HAHA!  I'd like to give my body a month or so off the pill before we really start but at first we are going to do the same.  Just see what happens.  If we haven't gotten pregnant in a few months then I might chart.  

Well me, you, Pam and Tiff are all on the same path right now.  We will have to have a weekly TTC thread. :)
  • Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    I think you guys totally should do a TTC thread!!! dooooo ittttttt....literally too...hahahaha.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_brandi-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:88140be2-3f16-4c3c-a1f3-ebc7b4891bcaPost:f373f6f7-3069-4037-bd73-8b2ce7219ec0">Re: ~~~Brandi~~~</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you guys totally should do a TTC thread!!! dooooo ittttttt....literally too...hahahaha.
    Posted by sld0618[/QUOTE]

I agree with Sarah!  I love hearing about other people's babies...just not ready for my own!
  • Options
    hahhaa. You guys are too funny! Thats so funny about what Matt said. Stephen flat out refused. He was like we'll use the pull out method, and I said yeah because millions of babies all over the world arent here because of that method! Oh well, I guess we'll just see what happens. I cant decide if I do or do not want to have a little bump at Christmas. We shall see! I started a baby blog, more so because no one but you guys know that we're actively not trying to not become pregnant. If that made any sense, lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_brandi-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:88140be2-3f16-4c3c-a1f3-ebc7b4891bcaPost:23e83f10-14ce-4d4d-8346-8fcef9b4b111">Re: ~~~Brandi~~~</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~~~Brandi~~~ : I agree with Sarah!  <strong>I love hearing about other people's babies...just not ready for my own!</strong>
    Posted by Kayla&Brian412[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto this exactly too :)</div>
  • Options
    If you give us your new blog link we will follow along.  I guess that's something I will have to think about with my blog.  But it's not like we've made it a secret we planned to start trying after the wedding.  My co-workers are already giving me $hit.
  • Options
    Whats your email address and Ill invite you to it :0)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards