Canada-Ontario
Options

Pocketfold Invites in the GTA

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of an online service (canadian) or a vendor in Toronto that sells pocketfold invites? I am only looking for the actual pockets, no inserts, and I would like the already folded kind.

I have found some good deals at places like cardsandpockets.com.... but would prefer something more local so I can see them in person. Or if I end up going online at least a Canadian company so shipping costs are low.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
244 Invited image 43 Attending image 5 Declined image Waiting on 198 image
RSVP Date October 3, 2011

Re: Pocketfold Invites in the GTA

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My invitation girl (and also coworker) has a big selection of pockets - I can ask her the company she uses - it is probably paperland.ca, where she gets all the paper she uses.  You could try there!
  • Options
    Meaghann17Meaghann17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh great I haven't heard of that one! I will take a look. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Are you doing the invitations yourself?  I came across focket folds at the Michael's Craft store at the Dixie outlet mall but haven't seen them at any other Michael's.  You can buy them in packages of 10 and there are about 10 ish colours to choose from. 

• Options
    emivesemives member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    envelopments.com

I'm pretty sure there are some retail locations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My girlfriend who got married a few months ago got her's at www.TradeSensation.com. they have custom made invitations. Her invitations were absolutely GORGEOUS......

I know I am getting mine there

Good Luck
  • Options
    Meaghann17Meaghann17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips. I might check out that Michaels, definately haven't seen them at the Barrie location.

I want to semi DIY them meaning as far as assembling the inserts and glueing some stuff yes. I want to avoid cutting anything :)

My friends mom owns a print shop so I think I am set for inserts, and I am not even sure if they do pocketfolds etc. I want to price out my options though before I go to her 1. because I know she is going to give me a deal and I want to make sure she isnt losing money by being nice 2. in case they dont do pocketfolds I want to have some ideas where to purchase them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Confirmed that Paperland is where she gets the pocket paper, but she scores it all herself using a machine with all the templates.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for these links.  I think I'm leaning towards DIY
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards