Flowers
Options

opinions needed

Hi ladies! I'm new to this board but have been reading for a few days now. I'm having a medium sized 150 wedding next July. The wedding and reception are at the same location, gorgeous old mansion on a lake. The wedding is going to be outside, and the reception is in the house's ballroom with beautiful panoramic views of the lake and gardens. I have tons of things already set, but my centerpieces are vexing me a little. I want to keep them low, because of the view obviously. I'm thinking two different sizes and heights, but with both of them low, is it worth it? Only about 20 tables after all.

Re: opinions needed

• Options
    You don't have to do flowers on all the tables or any of the tables.  There are options for candles, votives, etc that are low to the table that you could alternate.  Depending on yoru colors I also love the look of fruit (apples, apricots, artichokes) in bowls or in water. They can make beautiful centerpieces.

When I was planning I bought a few bride magazines and starting tearing out flower images I liked. It was quick to see a trend in what I liked which helped me talk with my florist. Magainzes will have plenty of options for tall and short centerpieces.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards