New York-New York City
Options

Hi.. Help Ladies!!! Need a Wedding Venue under $100pp that will take less that 100 people.

Hi Ladies,
I have been looking all over in every NYC borough and near by areas like New Rochelle looking for a Wedding venue that doesnt need a guarantee of a 100 people or more that's not over $100 per person. Any suggestions??

Thanks so much in advance & enjoy your wedding planning!
 :-D

Re: Hi.. Help Ladies!!! Need a Wedding Venue under $100pp that will take less that 100 people.

• Options
    mommy2011trmommy2011tr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,
    I have been looking all over in every NYC borough and near by areas like New Rochelle looking for a Wedding venue that doesnt need a guarantee of a 100 people or more that's not over $100 per person. Any suggestions??

Thanks so much in advance & enjoy your wedding planning!
     :-D
  • Options
    jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Try posting on your local board, they should be able to help give you area-specific information.  The links are on the left of the screen.  Good luck with your wedding planning!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are having a smaller wedding I would suggest looking into a restaurant with a private room.  

A girl on my local had a smaller wedding at an upscale restaurant and saved a great deal of money b/c she didn't have to have 100 people etc, plus it wasn't a wedding factory and they were very flexible.  

Generally speaking off beat venues are going to be what you are looking for, I know it's going to be difficult in NYC, in Philadelphia $100pp is really difficult.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are plenty of places in Queens & Long Island that can accommodate your request.  Check out Fox Hollow, Jericho Terrace, Woodbury Country Club - just to name a few.
  • Options
    Carried2Carried2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Timberpoint, teh Meadow Club are also options in Long Island.  Depending on when is your wedding, they can be flexible with the number of guests.  Good luck!
  • Options
    mommy2011trmommy2011tr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HEy Ladies,
    Thank U for your Help. I checked out all of the place you guys recommended and most still wanted the 100 person guarantee. If anyone has any other suggestions it would be greatly apprieciated.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.toscamarquee.com/

We had 60 people and paid less than $100 per person before taxes and gratuity.  We did go with beer, wine and soda though.  Full open bar probably hovers around $100.  
  • Options
    RYLZRYLZ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Astoria World Manor has several room sizes and I think accomodates all different size weddings.
  • Options
    StarIzInkdStarIzInkd member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am searching for the same thing under $100/pp and less than 100 ppl needed. I have yet to find it without going about an hourish away into NJ. If you find anything please do post and I will do the same :) 
  • Options
    vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    doubletree hotel in tarrytown. i had my wedding there and it was about than 100 pp including tax and gratuity
  • Options
    springflrspringflr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Renaissance of Astoria is less tacky than Astoria World Manor.  Elite palace too.

For non-catering hall wedding, maybe Queens County Farm?
  • Options
    TLR19TLR19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want to go with a place in Brooklyn, we're having our reception at Water Street Restaurant, in Dumbo. We're having between 65-80 people and paying less than $100pp. They will also host your ceremony if that is something you are interested in, but we're getting married in Brooklyn Bridge Park which is a half block away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards