Massachusetts-Boston

MoS vs. Aquarium

So I *think* we've narrowed down to Washburn Pavillion at the Museum of Science and the tent at the NE Aquarium... any thoughts? I think I could use some recent perspective on the Aquarium in particular since they recently redid the outside area (last couple of years) and I'm not as clear on how good the catering, coordination, etc. would be...

Thanks!!!

Re: MoS vs. Aquarium

• never been to the other venues but i have been to a wedding at the aquarium. really neat location on the water but the DJ had to turn the music wayyyyy down at 9pm due to their strict rules regarding the animals. it was hard to get into dancing.

other than that it was great!
  • Been to a wedding at the Aquarium...totally cool and unique venue! I saw go for it :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I loved the Washburn Pavillion--so much that I am in the process of booking it myself for my June 2013 wedding! :D

The Aquarium is also a great venue, but I don't have any insights on the staff there. 

I think they're both great options for those of us that are tired of hotel weddings.  When I was looking into MOS, I checked out some photographer blogs to get an idea on what it would be like, I'd suggest starting there.  Also, the Knot has reviews of wedding vendors so I'd have a look there, too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards