Ohio-Northeast

Artificial bridal flowers

Just wanted to let all you brides know about an awesome place to order artificial flowers!!! Budgetbrides.com! They have different packages from 60 to 300! I found my flower package for 150! I ordered a sample of the flowers and they are beyond beautiful! Just wanted to share!

Re: Artificial bridal flowers

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_artificial-bridal-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:111Discussion:30b13cc2-09c7-4710-a2f9-ba407bf6af52Post:68a6d254-a0f1-4dcb-851c-0403d1bc3570">Artificial bridal flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just wanted to let all you brides know about an awesome place to order artificial flowers!!! Budgetbrides.com! They have different packages from 60 to 300! I found my flower package for 150! I ordered a sample of the flowers and they are beyond beautiful! Just wanted to share!
    Posted by marilynky[/QUOTE]

<div>I had tried them too, unfortunately the one I ordered didn't turn out as nice. Very thankful that I ordered the sample. I'm not saying don't try them, I think the outcome depends on what you pick out. I would just recommend ordering the sample, you can always use it as your throw away bouquet. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards