Rhode Island
Options

Day of Coordinator/Budget

Does anyone have any suggestions for a Day of Coordinator? I'm planning my RI wedding from out of state, but I want to get in touch with someone who can be the behind the scenes person on the big day as a stress reliever for me and my family. Also, what sort of budget does that type of service run into? No one gives any specific information on websites I've seen, and I want to know if it's something I can work into the budget before I start calling a bunch of people and wasting their time. Thanks for any help ladies!

Re: Day of Coordinator/Budget

• Options
    Altho' we've decided to forgo a corrdinator, we did meet with Brandi of Blissful Events.  She was lovely and we liked her a lot.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_day-of-coordinatorbudget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:e1d6aca3-f8bb-4b68-a2db-2791d536f2aePost:0529768d-b941-4307-890f-c4312bbbe73c">Re: Day of Coordinator/Budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]Altho' we've decided to forgo a corrdinator, we did meet with Brandi of Blissful Events.  She was lovely and we liked her a lot.  Good luck!
    Posted by McRogol[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>this who I'm using, she's awesome!!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using Lucia with Guiding Star Events.  She might be the nicest person I've ever met.  She's extremely knowledgeable about the wedding industry and the vendors in the area.  When I got engaged a year ago I had never attended a wedding, so I knew I needed help and I really feel I made the right choice with Lucia.
  • Options
    you have a pm :)
  • Options
    We used Jen Strunk (http://www.designerjen.org/) and she was very affordable and AMAZING! It was honestly the best decision we made. Jen kept everything organized and me calm. I loved working with her!
  • Options
    We are also using Jen Strunk and we love her.  I think she's running a deal now where if you book her you get free STDs.  Like PP said, she's very affordable.
  • Options
    I used Jen Strunk as well, she was awesome and by far the most affordable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards