Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Day of transportation

Can anyone recommend an afforable, reputable company for day of transportation in the Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg area? I was looking into those mini party busses but haven't had any luck so far. Also, do companies usually require you to reserve a minumum number of hours?  Just wanted to get some info before I start calling.... Thanks!!

Re: Day of transportation

• Options
    I did a ton of research on transportation and ended up not utilizing it because of the minimum hours...from what I found the standard is 3 hours minimum.  We only needed a ride to the venue at 4pm and from the venue at 10pm, and couldn't find a limo company that would accomodate that unless we paid for two 3-hour blocks...yuck.

I've heard good things about Premier 1 limo which is based out of Middletown (near the airport).

photo KimberlyWedding_zps9ece9155.jpg
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Day of transportation:
    [QUOTE I've heard good things about Premier 1 limo which is based out of Middletown (near the airport).  
    Posted by kimberlyr22[/QUOTE]

We are using them and they are very affordable and have been great to work with.  We are using the Hummer that seats i belive 17.  They are charging us a little over 600
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    262 Invited image
    164 Yes image
    38 No image
    60 Are making me drink way too much wine!!! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards