Rhode Island

Beach Front Reception Venues

Hi everyone - I'm doing an intimate destination wedding on the beach in FL with just the family, but having the party locally in RI.  We'd like to keep the beach theme going for the reception, does anyone have any suggestions for Beach Front venues in RI that are still open in the Fall or Spring?  Thanks so much!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Beach Front Reception Venues

• i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Easton's Beach
    Atlantic Beach Club are both literally, on the beach

I went to the Bristol Harbor inn and really loved it-- the woman who works there is great---- but its a lot of in and out- unless you do it all out under the tent---

Then theres regatta place, belle mer, etc

If you let us know where your budget falls, itll be easier
    theres a million places-- give us some details and these girls will give you a ton of options!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • edited December 2011

If you have less than 100, you could try North Beach Clubhouse at Narragansett Beach. Here's some info; ignore the wedding part because you will already have done that! :)

Beachfront destination weddings are popular, but couples need not travel to an exotic location to smell the salt air and hear the crashing waves as they take their vows.

Couples who want to marry on Narragansett Town Beach can do so if they rent the North Beach Clubhouse, which is open year-round for rentals with both heat and air-conditioning. Many couples choose to hold their ceremonies right on the clubhouse deck. Others rent the gazebo across from the beach, adjacent to The Towers, for $35. 

The site can accommodate a maximum of 100 people and has tables and chairs that couples can use inside or on the porch, but not on the beach, for no additional fee. The clubhouse has a kitchen and beverage area for a limited amount of food preparation and a stove that can be used to reheat food. Traditional New England clambakes, where a hole is dug in the sand, are not allowed but many caterers can provide clamboils and often set up a grill on the concrete outside the clubhouse.

Brides concerned about the weather – rain or excessive sun – can arrange a tent rental for the porch area. Restroom facilities also are available on site.

The space is a little more do-it-yourself than other rental spaces; at the end of the event, the floors must be swept, tables and chairs must be cleaned, broken down and returned to the storage area and garbage taken to the Dumpster. But the rental fees also are lower than other rental spaces. Depending on the day, fees range from $600 to $1,000 between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day and from $500 to $900 in the off season, including discounts for Narragansett residents.

To rent the clubhouse, contact the town’s Parks & Recreation Office at 401-782-0658. A usage policy with more information can be found online at www.narragansettri.com/parks/Information_Packet.pdf.

• edited December 2011
    I would second the Atlantic Beach Club or Easton's beach.

ABC is on the beach and the ladies are awesome to work with!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Village Inn in Narragansett catered by Amalfi. It is right across the road from the beach, with spectacular water views!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards