Flowers

Thoughts on this Estimate for Flowers

Just got a revised estimate from the florist - we wanted to stay around $2,000 and she made that happen. Would love to hear your thoughts...is too much going toward the bouquets and not enough for the centerpieces? Should I shift some of the dollars around? Thanks!

Bridal Bouquet-Pink dahlias, lavender caspia, butter stock, pink garden roses, white freesia, peach 
hypericum, pink veronica, cream lisianthus, farm foliage. Natural-free flowing style. Wrapped champagne ribbon.$160.00

Maid of Honor-white dahlias, pink lisianthus, butter stock, pink veronica, peach hypericum, blue delphinium, mini-green hydrangea, lady's mantle. $85.00. Wrapped Navy sheer ribbon.

Bridesmaids (5)-Same as MOH $85.00 each

Boutonnieres-Groom-white freesia/peach berries, lady' mantle. Best man, (3) groomsmen, (2) fathers -blue delph, peach berries, lady's mantle.

Grandfathers (2)-white freesia, blue delph, ivy. $11.00 each

Mini gatherings-Mothers(2) $20.00 each. Others-(5) pin-on corsages $27.50 each

Iron Ivy stands (2) with theme mix flora on top for back of aisle at entry. Rental of stand $10.00 each. Flowers-$75.00 each

Cake flowers-theme mix $50.00

Toss Bouquet-No charge

Centerpieces-(15) low dish with mix of flora-3 White hydrangea, 3 pink dahlias, 3 blue delphinium, 3 peach berries, light yellow alstromeria, farm foliage to fill, soften. $50.00 each

Delivery/set up/pick up of rental items- $100.00

Sub total- $1,917.50

Sales Tax- $134.22

TOTAL- $2051.72

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Thoughts on this Estimate for Flowers

• I think that's a very fair estimate.  It is less than I spent 3 years ago for a comparable amount of flowers.  The only thing I might do is cut down the BMs bouquets and put that towards your centerpieces as $85 for the BMs seems a little high.  However, I am not familiar with most of these flowers or what they look like and your centerpieces do seem to be very full already.
  • You may want to post on  your local board.  Floral prices vary widely by region and by season  In Boston area, that is a fair price for a September wedding.  Since our growing season is short, our flower prices are higher than average.
  • yes it is a very fair est, for the flowers you are wanting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards