New York-New York City
Options

RK BRIDAL

Has anyone bought a dress from RK Bridal?  I am going there on saturday to try on dresses.  Do they have sample sizes in 12 or 14? 
Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: RK BRIDAL

• Options
    anniebeewedanniebeewed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know someone who went there and said they had an amazing experience! While they did have those sizes the day she went, you may want to call and ask. She went a couple of months ago so you never really know...
    Can't wait to hear how your experience goes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from there. If you want a more personalized experience it's not the place. But for me it worked out fine, I had a specific dress is mind and I went looking all over the place for it. They were one of the only ones who had it and it was the best price. The most annoying part for me was trying to schedule a time to try on the dress when it first came in. They're pretty strict about the times they do that and I couldn't take a day off in the middle of the week so I had to wait a month to do it on a Saturday. I opted to have my alterations done elsewhere because I didn't want to deal with that again. But other than that, they were professional, helpful, and I got my dress which was the important part.

I'm not sure what the sample sizes were.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_rk-bridal-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:dc9f7d41-3d3e-4546-b987-eefd2b8e265aPost:6e45451e-12ec-4291-9a09-0fff85026beb">Re: RK BRIDAL</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got my dress from there. If you want a more personalized experience it's not the place. But for me it worked out fine, I had a specific dress is mind and I went looking all over the place for it. They were one of the only ones who had it and it was the best price. The most annoying part for me was trying to schedule a time to try on the dress when it first came in. They're pretty strict about the times they do that and I couldn't take a day off in the middle of the week so I had to wait a month to do it on a Saturday. I opted to have my alterations done elsewhere because I didn't want to deal with that again. But other than that, they were professional, helpful, and I got my dress which was the important part. I'm not sure what the sample sizes were.
    Posted by wldktz10[/QUOTE]

Thanks I read some reviews on here that they are not great with alterations.  Since I am in NJ if I find a dress there that I like I will probably just buy it and get it altered at a place by my house.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_rk-bridal-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:dc9f7d41-3d3e-4546-b987-eefd2b8e265aPost:fe4703ce-b7b2-4422-91f4-925e40399e79">Re: RK BRIDAL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: RK BRIDAL : Thanks I read some reviews on here that they are not great with alterations.  Since I am in NJ if I find a dress there that I like I will probably just buy it and get it altered at a place by my house.
    Posted by LADY324[/QUOTE]

At the time I was living in Jersey too and I got them done at the place that I got my BM dresses from. I saved about $30 too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I HATE THIS STORE!!!! Sales people are so rude, you are like part of the cattle and all the dresses are just so dirty. I really wish this store would close down, horrible experience. Will never step into this store again, would rather pay hundreds more and have a great experience.
    Stay away!

Wedding Countdown Ticker//global.theknot.com/tickers/tt
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards