New Mexico
Options

Ceremony/Reception places in ABQ???

Hello Ladies, I am posting for my soon to be sister in law......  Do you all have any suggestions on locations in ABQ where she could have her ceremony and reception at?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Where are you having your reception?  Any places that are unique?

Thank you and congrats on your upcoming nuptials. 

Re: Ceremony/Reception places in ABQ???

• Options
    djkatykdjkatyk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the National Hispanic Cultural Center. If it's a small to medium sized wedding, it's perfect. We're having the ceremony outside and the reception inside. It's VERY reasonably priced too. I can't wait to get married there!
  • Options
    gennbabegennbabe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our ceremony and reception at the Sunrise Bank Building downtown. It's a beautiful venue and can hold up to 150 people. Perfect for a wedding that is 150 people or less at a very unique venue space!
  • Options
    mmozesmmozes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not having mine in Albuquerque, but the Botanical Gardens are really pretty for an outdoor wedding and it can accomodate around 300.

Los Poblanos is really nice too, but really expensive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Botanical Gardens are pretty but you only have three hours to rent it. The National Hispanic Cultural Center looks very pretty, i'm looking into that one as well. I personally wanted the Sunrise Bank Rooftop but my family is too big to stay within the 150 limit. We have found a couple places called The Inn at Paradise and Rio Rancho Inn and Conference Center that look pretty promising....   Smile  Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town is very pretty as well.... Look into that too...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Ladera Golf Course, pretty reasonable in price and can hold up to 250. Really nice place!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Ladera Golf Course as well. I really like it! And it worked with our budget.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ozarka020ozarka020 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hotel Albuquerque in Old Town is beautiful. 

We had our ceremony at the UNM Alumni chapel and the reception at the Hilton in one of the ballrooms. 
  • Options
    tepohltepohl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our ceremony is going to be at our church and the reception at The Albuquerque Museum in Old Town.  It holds a ton of people for pretty cheap and will allow you to choose your own caterer.  I'm excited.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the El Zocalo event Center in Bernalillo, it is a historic building that was just recently renovated.  When we went and looked at it we fell in love with the courtyard.  We chose it because it was unique and inexpensive, you might want to give it a try.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at the Marriott Courtyard in Journal Center...they have a beautiful courtyard with a fountain for outdoor ceremonies (I almost considered doing this). The wedding coordinator at the hotel is amazing to work with!
    Hope this helps!
  • Options
    jadewright1jadewright1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This place is outside of albuquerque but I bet it will take your breath away and be worth the 15-20 minute drive.
    look under "clubhouse"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards