Texas-San Antonio

Wedding Sparklers for Sale

Greetings San Antonio Knotties:)

My husband and I married in September and purchased over $100 worth of wedding sparkers. Turns out...it rained toward the end of our reception and our grand exit was without sparklers (but was still great).  The box has been sitting in our closet completely untouched and individual boxes unopened. I'm willing to give someone a very good deal if interested. Please email me at aquintero1980@yahoo.com if you are interested. I live in San Antonio.

Good luck with wedding plans!

Re: Wedding Sparklers for Sale

• edited December 2011
    How much are you asking for them?
  • edited December 2011
    1/2 price $60 for a total of 144 sparklers from www.buysparklers.com (which if you visit site you'll find is a deal). Email me if you are interested at aquintero1980@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    Are your sparklers still available? My daughter is getting married in may and this is my first time looking for the sparklers and I saw your post. Congrats on your marriage!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you:)
    Yes. Still available. A lot of responses, but no buyer. If you check out the weblink on an earlier post, you may view the sparklers on-line. They have never been opened, still in the same shipping box. If you are interested they are all yours:) Email me at aquintero1980@yahoo.com.
  • candio26candio26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are your sparklers still available ?   I am looking or sparklers for my daughter's  May wedding in Oklahoma City.
  • edited December 2011
    If you still have these sparklers please contact me. I need them for my wedding on Friday. Patric Coldewey Pcoldewey@gmail.com Or 210-867-0130
  • jjsernajjserna member
    First Comment
    edited October 2015
    Are the sparklers still for sale? If so I may be intrested. Please call me at (mod edit) or email me directly at (mod edit) Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards