Missouri-Kansas City

*KOTW sassygal29*

Sorry I'm a day late, I was is STL for the NCAA tournament this weekend!

Let's see your dress!

Where did you grow up?

How many guests are you inviting to your wedding?

Re: *KOTW sassygal29*

• How many bridesmaids are you having?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2012
    What a beautiful dress!!  Love all the beading!

Where is your ceremony/reception?

How did your and your FI meet?

Where's the honeymoon?
  • Thanks very much!

Both are at The Hawthorne House in Parkville, MO

We met via a friend that used to live near his hometown.  We were all out one night and I called him and said "out friends said we should meet, call me!".  The rest is history :)

We are going to St. Lucia and I am super excited.  We are staying at a resort that my friend just stayed at for her honeymoon.

BTW random but if any of you are planning on seeing The Hunger Games, I saw it last night and loved it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I saw it too and loved it as well!  I didn't read the books and didn't know much about the movie but it was great!!

What's your favorite drink?

What do your bridemaid's dresses look like?!?
  • Lovely dress!  I love Maggie Sottero!

Favorite movie ever?

Bouquet inspiration?
  • Drink: Depends on if I am at home or the bar BUT at home I mix Crystal Light Lemonaid with Blue Rasberry UV Vodka.. Yum.  Perfect patio drink

Bridesmaid dresses: All Pink (think Sweet Pea pink) and hit above the knee.  They are A-line, strapless and have gathering at the top (rouching)

Favorite Movie: From growning up- Girls just wanna have fun :)  Now- I would say Bridesmaids.. I have never laughed so hard (it could have been the drinks prior as well)

Bouquet: Well, I am quite girly and I love pink so mine is going to be lots of different pink and white flowers (no roses).  Since the girls are wearing pink their's are going to be White hydrangeas.  I didn't want it overdone as that is where I cut my budget the most, that and making all my STD, Invites, and Programs!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • sassygal29sassygal29 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012

How strange.. A number of the posts went away...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ok, I thought it was just me that thought you answered those questions and they weren't there?!?lol 

I think sometimes that does happen. 

Tell us more about your wedding?!!

Pics of your ring(s)?

Who is your MOH & BM?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards