North Carolina
Options

caterers in the charlotte area...

Hey everyone!
I am looking for a caterer for our january wedding in the charlotte area!! 
I keep looking and looking, but we are on a strict budget!  We have found some that will let us bring our own beer, and are looking for one that will let us supply our own beer!

Thanks!!!!
Lindsay and Hutch January 14, 2012

Re: caterers in the charlotte area...

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    What's your approximate per-person budget?  Are you thinking of a plated meal or buffet or other option?  Dinner time?  Is your wedding on a weekend? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    its on a saturday, want to keep it wround $20 if possible per person, and we are looking at a buffet, and between 2-5p, undecided right now, waiting on confirmation of time @ the church!?
    Lindsay and Hutch January 14, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using A Tasteful Solution, but also really liked Armin's Catering - both will adjust to fit your budget and let you bring your own alcohol.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    lmalcolm9873lmalcolm9873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what type of food you are looking for, but I used Ranucci's BBQ (they also do italian) and it came out to about $18/pp and they let you bring your own alcohol. That included 3 meats, sides, set up, onsite cooking, etc.
  • Options
    CltBride2008CltBride2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to to a friend's wedding who was on a strict budget and used Armin's - it was good so I would def give them a a calll. We are using Best Impressions who is like $40 a person but very good. I know a girl who is using a bbq place - not Macs but I think it's Shanes Rib Shaq? The food is just as amazing (sooooo good) and less pricey than Macs! They do full catering and who does not love Southern BBQ!!! They said the owners in Charlotte were awesoms to work with and took care of everything
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards