Georgia-Savannah

Out of towner seeking advice from locals on venues!

Hi! I am a North Carolina girl planning a small wedding in Savannah this upcoming February. We have a great reception site, in the North historic district. I need a ceremony venue somewhere near so that driving will hopefully not be necessary. All the pretty, historic venues I've found in the area are either really expensive or are outdoors. This will be February, so I need indoors. Any tiny chapels? Perhaps a small theater or other space, maybe associated with the SCAD? Perhaps outside but pretty and covered? I'm hitting a brick wall and would love some help from locals. The ceremony will seriously be 20 min, in and out, and I can't really justify paying a church 2500 for that. Any suggestions? Thanks, folks!

Re: Out of towner seeking advice from locals on venues!

• edited December 2011

MPG Weddings would be happy to discuss venues with you if you will contact them at 912-459-1500.  There are venues in the downtown area that charge reasonable rates.

• Hello, I am the owner Amana Whitford The Pink Wedding Cottage located Historic District Savannah,GA We speacialize in reasonable and unique weddings. It is a perfect location for a indoor wedding. The space has been restored elegantly with antiques,Chatam chandaliers and a magnificent silver collection. Depending on your needs we can handle the ceremony or the the entire event.It can be viewed at Vrbo listing 295084 or the pink wedding cottage savannah site will be up sometime next week. It can be unforgettable wedding experience. Please email a.whitford@yahoo.com or 912-308-5570
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Trustees Theatre.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards