California-San Diego
Options

DJ's

Any one know of a semi cheap but good Dj?

Re: DJ's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Mexisurf Productions, Richie Sanchez. He came recommend by my coordinator, Divine Events by Helena. I couldn't find too many reviews for Richie but I 100% trust Helena. I met with Richie and he was awesome and I have absolutely no reservations for the wedding! 

He doesn't have an official website but you can find him on facebook. He was more reasonable than others I contacted and was willing to work with me. 
  • Options
    AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what do you consider cheap?

We're going with DJ Erick from Mr. A's mobile music who was highly recommended by the wedding coordinator at our venue.  I think he charges either 600 or 800 for about 5 hours (you don't pay him for his set up and take down time)).  He doesn't have a website, but has great reviews on yelp.  He's also very flexible with times, and only books one event per day, so if you need to change times even after you've signed the contract, it's not a problem. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    affairsbyamyaffairsbyamy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cheap doesnt mean good. Remember good music and a professional can make or break your reception! 
  • Options
    tashaV87tashaV87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is very true. Thank you. I think we are going with injoy entertainment they are great and come highly recomended
  • Options
    konaemilykonaemily member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bill Calhoun mobile music just DJ'd our wedding this past weekend, and he was amazing.  We priced out lots of local DJ's, and he came in as one of the best, if not THE best price.  Check him out. 
  • Options
    tashaV87tashaV87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using injoy =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards