Re: Decision Time

• Options
    loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would personally pick Ashton Gardens
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are these venues that you have visited already?
    Personally I didn't like Ashton Gardens I didn't like their dance floor and the way the room was set up. That's the only venue I visited from your list sorry. I'm going to a wedding at Bricoe Manor in June I'm excited to see it it looks very pretty.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tuscany Villa and Briscoe Manor are both beautiful venues. I liked Tony ALOT when I toured Tuscany Villa.

Keep in mind that Tuscany Villa, Brisoce Manor, and Ashton Gardens are all in the $20K range for 100-150 ppl.

Just FYI, I know you said you haven't set a budget yet.

Good luck in your search!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with one of the previous posters about ashton gardens.  I loved the drive in and the chapel they have, but I hated the dance floor.  Since the majority of our time will be spent in the ballroom, I just couldn't pick it.

I am getting married at Briscoe Manor so I'm really biased towards it.  The staff there are amazing and the site is beautiful.  They also have a beautiful chapel and an amazing reception room.
  • Options
    jobie02jobie02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is there a certain part of town you are looking at?  These seems to be pretty scattered.  Have you thought about anywhere more centrally located?
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would most certainly stay away from Ashton Gardens.  If you'd like to know more info, I'd prefer you email me.  :)  sweet_peas_72@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at Tuscany Villa and thought it was really lovely. I'd highly recommend it. I loved being able to book many of my vendors through them. It was really stunning.

My first pick of those venues though would definitely be Briscoe Manor. I think it is just an outstanding venue. I wanted my wedding there but it was out of my budget. The chapel at Briscoe is better than you'll find anywhere (IMO of course).

Both the staff at Tuscany & Briscoe are outstanding. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    amersiovskyamersiovsky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at Ashton Gardens and LOVED it! :)
  • Options
    tobitbotobitbo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For the brides who had their wedding at Ashton Gardens, I'm curious what was the cost? It is so pretty, I'm wondering if it is expensive even for a small wedding of under 100ppl?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards