Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Must I....

...pay for all the bridesmaids to have their hair and make-up done?  I really can't afford to do so.  I can only afford to pay for my own hair and make-up. 

Re: Must I....

• Options
    If you require them to wear their hair a certain way, then yes. Same goes with the makeup. But if you tell them they can wear their hair however they want, then they should understand it's on their own.
    *Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog
  • Options
    No you don't have to pay for it, but if you're not paying you can't require it either.
  • Options
    You only have to pay for it if you're requiring them to have pro-hair and make-up done. Even if you're not requiring matching hair and make-up styles, but are still requiring pro-styles, then you have to pay.

If you just let them do whatever they want for hair and make-up, and they then opt for pro-styles, then that's on their dime.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone!  Hey, Meg, where in South Jersey are you?  I'm in Mays Landing but getting married in Marlton.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards