February 2013 Weddings

August Siggy Challenge!!

This summer is flying by, if I don't get to a beach, pool or amusement park soon I am going to flip out!!

Any ideas for next months siggy challenge?? 

How about invitations- inspiration or actual?

How about something not wedding related like favorite cocktail?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: August Siggy Challenge!!

• We can do cake inspirations! Would love to see if people are going traditional or not.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • MiliskaMiliska member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I'm all in for invitations! For cakes, it's going to be hard since we won't have any! Hehe! We could also do rception details inspiration or wedding bands inspiration? Anyone had found what rings they will exchange during the ceremony? :
  • How about we do both!  We can pick one or the other, or have both in our siggy's! (Anyone know how to make a sort of "collage" photo and can direct me how to do it?)

I have no say in how my cake looks since the resort is providing one...I think I can find a pic of it though!

We did a preliminary search of our wedding bands...I'm hoping to find a sale b/c the one I found which matches my e-ring perfectly is pretty costly...been trying to find a second choice in case I can't make it happen...
  • Same here went to look at wedding bands and the ones that matched my ring were out of my price range. I did find a smaller one at a local jewelers that matched pretty good and I really liked it so its probably going to be the one we go with.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was trying to convince my FI for us to go to NJ where my friend and her hubby got their rings for good prices, great quality too!  At least to compare a few places.  He is stuck on Zales (where he bought my e-ring) yet he also "complained" that the price of my wedding band was way more than the price of his bands.  Luckily we've got several more months to save more and for me to keep looking.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_august-siggy-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:18700b0d-96d4-4916-b3de-fbc1b458cc9bPost:24454a05-ca4d-4a55-811e-1bbfa7b0ab13">Re: August Siggy Challenge!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Same here went to look at wedding bands and the ones that matched my ring were out of my price range. I did find a smaller one at a local jewelers that matched pretty good and I really liked it so its probably going to be the one we go with.
    Posted by tigergirl7[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_august-siggy-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:18700b0d-96d4-4916-b3de-fbc1b458cc9bPost:f9286357-1942-415d-8b83-63e21a975586">Re: August Siggy Challenge!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>How about we do both!</strong>  We can pick one or the other, or have both in our siggy's! (Anyone know how to make a sort of "collage" photo and can direct me how to do it?)   I have no say in how my cake looks since the resort is providing one...I think I can find a pic of it though! We did a preliminary search of our wedding bands...I'm hoping to find a sale b/c the one I found which matches my e-ring perfectly is pretty costly...been trying to find a second choice in case I can't make it happen...
    Posted by Julyet06[/QUOTE]

<div>Both of what? Cake, ring, invites? lol</div>
  • Fi has his band already (wearing it as a combo e-ring/marriage band) and I have a plain band already but I wanted one to wear with my e-ring (it's got a wave to the band = very difficult to match) so we are working on paying that off (he got the bridal set for it so now I have two e-rings :/ )

I'm all good for either rings or cake or a mix of both. :D

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • lol! i was thinking cake and/or invitations.
  • Why don't we just do one or the other? Invites this month cake next?
  • Done! lol! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards