Michigan-Grand Rapids

Rustic wedding decor

I recently had a barn/country wedding. And since I couldnt find the decor I wanted at any rental place I was forced to buy/make everything. So I thought I would offer my stuff out to rent for all you brides who are in the same boat I was in. I have burlap/lace runners, whiskey barrels, lanters, burlap flower/mason jar centerpeices, barn windows, and lots of other things! Please let me know if anyone is interested in seeing my stuff and I can send pictures. I am willing to set up and take down decor.

Re: Rustic wedding decor

• i may be interested. we are getting married next fall. could you send me pictures" greenl@olivetschools.org
  • I am interested in some of this... can you email me what you have available and pictures?
  • Hi!  I'd be very interested in this if you have anything left and would love some pictures and pricing.. my email is ebaer88@gmail.com.  Thanks!
  • In Response to Re: Rustic wedding decor:
    Hi!  I'd be very interested in this if you have anything left and would love some pictures and pricing.. my email is Klyblvns@gmail.com
  • Hello, I would be intersted also if you still are doing it!!!! My email is samnathakay0124@aim.com i would love to see some pictures and pricing!
  • Girls....I emailed you all pictures of what I have.  Let me know if you have any questions about anything!
  • I am also interested. can you email me pictures and price?
    megangep@gmail.com
  • I am also interested. can you email me pictures and price?
    megangep@gmail.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://neworleans.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_rustic-wedding-decor-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:a89860ae-eb9f-43b8-8603-dc09c3b9f6d6Post:5fec291d-06ff-46a2-8a9e-3f7d549e6302">Rustic wedding decor</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recently had a barn/country wedding. And since I couldnt find the decor I wanted at any rental place I was forced to buy/make everything. So I thought I would offer my stuff out to rent for all you brides who are in the same boat I was in. I have burlap/lace runners, whiskey barrels, lanters, burlap flower/mason jar centerpeices, barn windows, and lots of other things! Please let me know if anyone is interested in seeing my stuff and I can send pictures. I am willing to set up and take down decor.
    Posted by Apes3106[/QUOTE]

Hi!<div>
    </div><div>I would lov for you to send me pictures of what you have.  My email address is missnatdance@yahoo.com.  Thank you so  much!
    <div>
    </div></div><div>
    </div><div>Natalie</div>
  • Hi there can you email pictures and prices Plesse and Thank you in advance.. Klyblvns@gmail.com
  • Interested for an October wedding sstolnic@umflint.edu
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards